Call sign

When you install maritime radio equipment or acquire a new vessel with maritime radio equipment, you must have a call sign certificate. You can apply for it from the Danish Maritime Authority.

Would you like to know whether you need a call sign certificate? Or would you like to apply for one?

Then you can find more information about call sign certificates here.


72 19 60 00