The Maritime Strategy Team was established in May 2016. The team is composed of representatives from a wide section of the Danish maritime sector.
The members of the Maritime Strategy Team are:
- Jesper Lok, Chairman of the Board, ESVAGT A/S; Chairman of the Board, J. Lauritzen; Vice-Chairman of the Board, Danmarks Skibskredit; Member of the Board, Inchcape Shipping Services (Chairman)
- Mikael Skov, CEO, Hafnia Tankers; Member of the Board, Danish Shipowners' Association
- Thomas Knudsen, CEO, MAN Diesel & Turbo; Chairman of the Board, Danish Maritime
- Ole Ingrisch, Port Director, Port of Esbjerg; Chairman of the Board, Danish Ports
- Christina Ørskov, Director, Orskov Group
- Jens Frederik Hansen, CEO, A2SEA
- Mette Sanne Hansen, Head of Maritime DTU
- Christina Grumstrup Sørensen, Senior Partner, Copenhagen infrastructure Partners
- Claus Jensen, Union President of the Danish Metalworkers' Union; Member of the Board, Innovation Fund Denmark; Member of the Danish Growth Council, etc.
- Andreas Nordseth, Director General, Danish Maritime Authority
The Maritime Strategy Team is tasked with examining the challenges and barriers to growth in Blue Denmark and with developing specific recommendations for future-oriented growth conditions. The work was initiated in June 2016 and the Maritime Strategy Team is expected to present its report no later than by the first quarter of 2017.
The recommendations of the Maritime Strategy Team will form the basis of the Government's future strategy for growth in Blue Denmark.
You can read more (in Danish) about the Maritime Strategy Team on www.evm.dk, where you will also find a link to the Terms of Reference of the Maritime Strategy Team.