We are responsible for the common functions that make the Danish Maritime Authority's accounting, management and service contribute to efficient task solution. In addition, we provide advice and guidance in connection with EU projects, general economic issues and issues related to daily IT operation.
We have the following areas of responsibility:
- Financial management/budgets
- The Finance Act
- Objectives and performance management
- Acquisition and tenders
- Annual reports
- Revision of travel expense settlements
- Contact til the central Economic Service Centre
- Contact to the National Audit Office
- Administrative systems
- Telephony/Ipads, etc.
- IT operation, including 360
- Contact to the central IT service
- IT security in practice/awareness
- Internal service, including meeting facilities