We are engaged in the digitisation of shipping in a strategic and international context. The aim is to promote safety at sea and the efficiency of administrative processes as well as to transform innovation potential into growth and jobs in Blue Denmark through cooperation.
We have, inter alia, the following areas of responsibility:
- Developing a strategy for ’Digitisation of shipping’
- Managing the EU project EfficienSea2 with 32 European partners
- Organising the international e-Navigation Underway conference in cooperation with IALA
- Participating in the EU project STM Validation
- Developing and updating the navigation tool ArcticWeb
- Contributing to the implementation of the Government's future space strategy