The Danish Maritime Authority is a part of the Ministry of Industry, Business and Financial Affairs. We are approx. 300 employees, approx. 70 of whom are located in our main premises in Korsør in Western Zealand. Approx. 130 employees are located in Valby near Copenhagen, and the remaining employees are distributed throughout the country and on board our two ships.
Ensure competitive and innovative framework conditions for growth.
Achieve the best European framework for starting up and running a business enterprise.
- We look out for opportunities
- We commit ourselves whenever relevant in a responsible and competent manner
- We cooperate to generate results that make a difference
- We work together at becoming a great place to work
- We are a part of the Blue Denmark