The Danish Maritime Authority is a part of the Ministry of Industry, Business and Financial Affairs. We are approx. 300 employees, approx. 200 of whom are located in our main premises in Korsør in Western Zealand. The remaining employees are distributed throughout the country, in Greenland and on board our inspectionsship POUL LØWENØRN.
Ensure strong framework for a competitive maritime cluster and promote safety and health on clean seas.
Denmark must be a strong maritime nation characterized by quality shipping, technology, competitiveness and strong skills.
- We look out for opportunities
- We commit ourselves whenever relevant in a responsible and competent manner
- We cooperate to generate results that make a difference
- We work together at becoming a great place to work
- We are a part of the Blue Denmark