Complaint options for passengers

If you want to file a complaint

If you believe that your passenger rights have not been met, you can file a complaint. Firstly, you must file a written complaint with the shipping company that transported you or with the terminal operator if your complaint concerns the port terminal.

If you do not receive a reply from the shipping company or the terminal operator within a two-month period, or if you are not satisfied with the reply, you can choose to proceed with the case.

​Complaint forms

Complaints about voyages from another EU country to Denmark

Please note that, if you would like to file a complaint about a voyage from another EU country to Denmark, you must forward your complaint to the authority in the EU country from which your voyage departed.

 Relateret indhold



72 19 60 00