In order to make sure that our customers receive the best possible service, the Danish Maritime Authority provides a Point of Contact (PoC) arrangement for shipowners flying ships under Danish flag. The arrangement is free of charge.
According to the arrangement, each shipowner is connected to a permanent team of ship surveyors with in-depth knowledge about the specific ship segment, company and related special needs. Thus, a permanent contact person will always follow up and revert to the ship owner.
The PoC is an experienced and maritime educated employee who will assist in questions like:
- How to register my vessel under the Danish flag?
- How to order inspections and approval of my vessel?
- Do any special Danish regulations apply to vessels flying the Danish flag?
- What are the crew training requirements?
- How many crewmembers are required?
Read more about Point of Contact